If you own a carpark, having an automated pay and display machine can reap many rewards. Here we discuss how they can benefit your business. Automated pay and display parking machines are popular across the country and one of the most popular options for all types of car park (whether they are public or private).
• Saves cost of hiring– Having an automated system means you do not require a parking attendant who is constantly on duty.
• More convenient for customer– The machines also benefit the customer. Without the need to deal with a parking attendant directly, they can get their parking ticket with ease, especially when the machine accepts several forms of payment. They also know in advance how much their parking costs which is preferable.
• Flexible- Automated pay and display machines allow customers to pay with cash or by card, making the payment process a much smoother process.
• Easy to Use– Because the payment process is seamless, customers will end up being more satisfied with the service. This reduces the number of customer service issues you will encounter. The time it takes to pay and receive the ticket is also quick, which customers will appreciate.
• Maximize park revenue– Having a machine, rather than a person, issuing tickets means your carpark can become a 24-hour stream of revenue as you will not need to ever have closing times.
• Secure– Having a pay and display machine not only benefits the owner, it also can benefit the customer. Parking their car in an official car park with a ticket machine provides a more secure environment and they are happier to leave their cars here.
• Sturdy- Not only are the machines sturdy with reinforced doors, you can have additional Anti-Graffiti coating applied to it to ensure your investment remains in great condition and safe from vandals and thieves.
• Easy to run– The machines have ticket capacity for thousands of tickets and a large cash box, meaning it can last a relatively long time without needing to be refilled which saves your time.
These are just some of the benefits you can gain by investing in an automated pay and display machine. They are cost effective installations which will benefit you as the owner of the car park but also the customers as having a car park they know they can enter, park, pay and exit quickly is important.
To find out more about which pay systems and features are available for your business, please contact us on 01522 682255 for a free, no obligation and feasibility survey to assess your needs.