Due to continued expansion, an opportunity has arisen for SKILLED & SEMISKILLED gate & barrier engineers to join Gateway Automation Ltd.
You must have previous knowledge and experience of Gateway Automation systems and Access Control systems. Experience in Welding would be beneficial. You would be involved in installations of new systems, retrofit and fault finding so experience is essential.
This field-based role will be a demanding role, working under pressure and to strict deadlines. You will have the responsibility of installing new Gate Automation Systems or undertaking the maintenance of existing systems, working individually or as part of a team as required. Fluent English both spoken and written is a must as you will be dealing with residents and customers and delivering detailed and accurate reports to the office.
An ideal Service and Installation Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Must have previous experience within the Gate & Barrier industry
• Valid UK Driving License
• Knowledge of Door Entry Systems / Access Control Panels / Door Automation systems would be beneficial
• Fluent English spoken and written is a must
• Have good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety aspects related to any gate/door automation
• Ideally would live in the Nottingham/Sheffield/Leeds area
• Act responsibly and with necessary care for himself, the property of others and his team
Salary is negotiable depending on your experience.
The working hours will be 42.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 08:00- 17:00. Overtime will be available.
You will also be provided with a company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, uniform, Health & Safety training, in-house training on company products and 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kevin Fairclough for an informal chat on 01522 682255